As a common heating equipment, the medium frequency electric furnace has a problem that many users should consider when using it. That is how to adjust the heating speed of the electric furnace.
In response to this problem, we have summarized some knowledge and experience here, which we will share with you today.
According to the design of the electric furnace, the heating speed is determined by the heating power of the intermediate frequency furnace, the material of the heating blank and the heating temperature. After these factors are determined, the heating speed of the intermediate frequency furnace will be determined.
Therefore, theoretically speaking, the heating speed of the intermediate frequency furnace is fixed, which will affect the heating speed of the electric furnace, that is, the power output of the electric furnace.
During the normal use of the intermediate frequency furnace, the factors that affect the power output of the intermediate frequency furnace and thus the speed of the intermediate frequency furnace or the heating speed are as follows:
(1) The rectifier circuit of intermediate frequency furnace is not adjusted properly, the DC voltage does not reach the maximum value, the rectifier tube is not fully connected, and the DC voltage does not reach the rated value, which affects the power output.
(2) If the intermediate frequency voltage value of the intermediate frequency furnace is adjusted too high or too low, the power output will be affected.
(3) The current limiting and pressure limiting, current cutoff and pressure cutoff values of the intermediate frequency furnace are not well adjusted, resulting in low power output. At this time, we need to adjust the current limiting potentiometer of the intermediate frequency furnace control board.
(4) If the medium frequency furnace body is not matched with the medium frequency power supply, the power output will be seriously affected.
(5) The medium frequency furnace has too many or too few compensation capacitors, which leads to the furnace body can not get proper power rate and heat rate during operation, and can not achieve the best power output.
(6) If the distributed inductance of the output circuit of the intermediate frequency furnace and the additional inductance of the resonance circuit are too large, it will also affect the power supply and affect the high power output.
This is our sharing about adjusting the heating speed of the intermediate frequency furnace today. I hope it can help you.
Welcome to Luoyang Shennai, let us provide you with more services.