1. To maintain the induction heating equipment, first stop the machine for one week or half a month and check all the performance of the machine, so as to know the situation of the equipment in a timely manner. The following inspection steps must be done every day and for one week or half a month.
2. In order for the machine to be used better when working, you must:
(1) Use a temperature measuring gun to observe the temperature of silicon controlled rectifier, resistance capacitance protection resistor and the working temperature of voltage equalizing resistor. The temperature measurement time is divided into three stages: the first temperature measurement is about 5 to 10 minutes after about one-third of the power is turned on when the machine is running the first furnace of molten steel. The second time is about to measure again when the furnace is almost full. Then for the third time, the temperature is measured at the end of smelting, that is, the last furnace of today is at full power. Of course, the above three temperature measurements need to be recorded so that problems can be found and solved in a timely manner.
(2) Check the cable screws for looseness every day.
(3) Before starting up every day, it must be confirmed that the power supply water pump and the boiler body water pump are started. The water pressure is 1.5 to 1.7 kg in the power cabinet and 1.5 to 2 kg in the boiler body.
(4) Keep the water cable near the furnace clean and free of iron filings and metal objects.
3. Before running the equipment, the water pump must be started 10 minutes in advance to observe whether there is water leakage and if there is water seepage, it should be handled immediately to avoid affecting production.
4. If the machine detects abnormal thyristor temperature, it should immediately check the cause to see if the water pipe is folded up, causing insufficient water flow and heating, or if there is dirt blocking in the thyristor pipe sleeve.
5. If it is found that the resistance temperature of the rectifier resistance capacitance protection is obviously different from that of other resistors, the reason should be checked immediately to see whether the capacitance is open circuit or the resistance has been damaged. Generally, it will make the reactor obviously hum and shake when starting.
6. When checking and maintaining every week or every half a month, pay attention to:
(1) Check whether the trunking above the inverter resistance capacitance protection falls off to avoid burning KK tubes due to short circuit non inductive resistance. If you find something, you can tie it with a tie immediately.
(2) Tighten the screws and water cards of the equipment once a week to avoid equipment damage caused by falling or loosening.
(3) Observe whether the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic system is insufficient once a week. Generally, the oil volume should be at least 80%.
(4) According to the local water quality of some manufacturers, please check whether the water distributor in the cabinet of the intermediate frequency power supply has rotten nozzles. If it is serious, please complete a set of water dispensers so that they can be replaced in time. It is strictly forbidden to weld on the machine after one nozzle is disassembled. This will seriously affect the production schedule and cause unnecessary time loss. Generally, the water distributor shall be replaced once every three months for the open waterway system. If the system is totally enclosed, try to replace it once a year or half a year.
7. For cleaning the pipe sleeve, dilute hydrochloric acid with a concentration of 20% is generally used to circulate in the pipe sleeve for 10 to 15 minutes. Generally, 100% clean water must be used once after washing, and compressed air must be used after drying to prevent hydrochloric acid from rotting the pipe sleeve.
8. Key points of hydraulic maintenance: pay attention to the cleanliness and quantity of hydraulic oil when using hydraulic oil. Generally, the hydraulic oil needs to be replaced every six months, and the filter screen needs to be cleaned once a month. Note that there are two strainers in the hydraulic station, which must not work at the bottom of the hydraulic station. It must be placed on the shelf in the hydraulic station to prevent the iron chips in the hydraulic station from entering the hydraulic pump and damaging the pump.
The above are the eight precautions for the maintenance of induction heating equipment summarized by Luoyang Shennai based on its R&D and production experience of metal heating equipment. I hope it can help your enterprise!
Previous: Installation of induction furnace