As an advanced heating method, induction heating has the following advantages over traditional heating methods:
1. The heating speed is fast, which can greatly improve the productivity of the heating device and connect it with forging, rolling and other machines into an uninterrupted production line;
2. The heated metal has no direct connection with the power supply, which creates convenient conditions for the mechanism design and manufacture of the heating device;
3. The heating standard is stable, which ensures the possibility of automation of metal heating and parts processing process, and simplifies the production organization of automatic line and assembly line;
4. There is almost no oxide scale, which can save metal, improve the service life of the die, and may transition to the precision die forging process of parts;
5. The omnipotence of heating, that is, the blanks with different section shapes and different ratio of section to length can be heated evenly.
6. The workshop has a good working environment and improved working conditions.